60+ Inspirational Powerful Women Quotes and Sayings with Images

Get the best 60+ powerful women quotes, strong confident woman quotes, strong proud woman quotes, determined woman quotes, quotes about being a strong woman and moving on, quotes about being a woman, beautiful confident woman quotes, courageous woman quotes, you are an amazing woman quotes.

60+ Inspirational Powerful Women Quotes and Sayings with Images

Strong Confident Woman Quotes

1) Life comes with many challenges. The ones that should not scare us are the ones we can take on and take control of. - Angelina Jolie

2) You have to have confidence in your ability, and then be tough enough to follow through. – Rosalynn Carter

3) Life is not easy for any of us. But what of that? We must have perseverance and, above all, confidence in ourselves. We must believe we are gifted for something and that this thing must be attained. – Marie Curie

4) Every woman's success should be an inspiration to another. We're strongest when we cheer each other on. - Serena Williams

5) A strong woman understands that the gifts such as logic, decisiveness, and strength are just as feminine as intuition and emotional connection. She values and uses all of her gifts. – Nancy Rathburn

6) Always aim high, work hard, and care deeply about what you believe in. And, when you stumble, keep faith. And, when you're knocked down, get right back up and never listen to anyone who says you can't or shouldn't go on. - Hillary Clinton

7) I don't believe in luck. It's persistence, hard work, and not forgetting your dream. - Janet Jackson

8) I know God will not give me anything I can’t handle. I just wish that He didn’t trust me so much. – Mother Teresa

9) The truth is nobody knows what’s inside of you. Only you know what’s inside of you. Only you know what you can accomplish, and what you’re capable of. Whatever you feel in your heart and in your gut, you should follow that. - Jennifer Lopez

10) I have chosen to no longer be apologetic for my femaleness and my femininity. And I want to be respected in all of my femaleness because I deserve to be. - Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie

Determined Woman Quotes

11) If you got it, flaunt it. If you don’t got it, flaunt it. - Mindy Kaling

12) A strong woman is a woman determined to do something others are determined not be done. – Marge Piercy

13) She remembered who she was and the game changed. - Lalah Deliah

14) A woman with a voice is by definition a strong woman. But the search to find that voice can be remarkably difficult. – Melinda Gates

15) Do we want to progress? If we want to progress, let women be all they can be. Don’t get in their way. - Danai Gurira

16) I'm fearless, I don't complain. Even when horrible things happen to me, I go on. - Sophia Vergara

17) Instead of looking at the past, I put myself ahead twenty years and try to look at what I need to do now in order to get there then. - Diana Ross

18) I’ve often thought it unfair that women are expected to stay at home when there’s a fight to be won. If a woman has the strength to bear a child, she can swing a sword as well as any man. – Karen Hawkins

19) When you are a strong woman, you will attract trouble. When a man feels threatened, there is always trouble. – Barbara Taylor Bradford

20) I’ve come to believe that each of us has a personal calling that’s as unique as a fingerprint – and that the best way to succeed is to discover what you love and then find a way to offer it to others in the form of service, working hard, and also allowing the energy of the universe to lead you. – Oprah Winfrey

Courageous Women Quotes

21) I would like to be known as an intelligent woman, a courageous woman, a loving woman, a woman who teaches by being. - Maya Angelou, poet and civil rights activist

22) One of the most courageous things you can do is identify yourself, know who you are, what you believe in and where you want to go. - Sheila Murray Bethel

23) Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage. - Anais Nin

24) Be strong enough to stand alone, smart enough to know when you need help, and brave enough to ask for it. – Ziad K. Abdelnour

25) You know why I do it? I do it because I want women to see that you do not get pushed around. You don't run away from the fight. - Nancy Pelosi

26) Each time a woman stands up for herself, without knowing it possibly, without claiming it, she stands up for all women. - Maya Angelou

27) You deserve to be here. You deserve to exist. You deserve to take up space in this world of men. - MacKenzi Lee

28)A really strong woman accepts the war she went through and is ennobled by her scars. – Carly Simon

29) We need women at all levels, including the top, to change the dynamic, reshape the conversation, to make sure women’s voices are heard and heeded, not overlooked and ignored. – Sheryl Sandberg

30) You may encounter many defeats, but you must not be defeated. In fact, it may be necessary to encounter the defeats, so you can know who you are, what you can rise from, how you can still come out of it. - Maya Angelou

31) I have learned over the years that when one’s mind is made up, this diminishes fear; knowing what must be done does away with fear. – Rosa Parks

32) You can't be brave if you've only had wonderful things happen to you. - Mary Tyler Moore

33) What makes you different or weird, that's your strength. - Meryl Streep

Beautiful Confident Woman Quotes

34) A woman is like a tea bag—you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water. - Eleanor Roosevelt

35) The girls who were unanimously considered beautiful often rested on their beauty alone. I felt I had to do things, to be intelligent and develop a personality in order to be seen as attractive. By the time I realized maybe I wasn’t plain and might even possibly be pretty, I had already trained myself to be a little more interesting and informed. - Diane Von Furstenberg

36) Strong women wear their pain like they do stilettos. No matter how much it hurts, all you see is the beauty of it. - Harriet Morgan

37) Beautiful creatures
cannot be confined
Her wings will grow,
she'll find the sky.
- Christy Ann Martine

38) Worry about being respected, never worry about being liked. Because that's the trap. - Jada Pinkett Smith

39) Beautiful princesses and beautiful, strong queens are brainwashed into thinking ho’s and B****’s are virtuous titles. - Delano Johnson

40)Take care of yourself now that you’re old enough to know how. Drink water, sleep eight hours (I wish), and don’t go within 400 feet of a tanning booth or I’ll slap you. Hard.” – Olivia Wilde

41) Sometimes I wake up and think I look horrible. And sometimes I see a strong woman. – Irina Shayk

42) Above all, be the heroine of your life, not the victim. - Nora Ephron

43) Strong women need not declare they can carry all the burdens in life. They just quietly do it and survive with a smile.

44) You don’t have to play masculine to be a strong woman. – Mary Elizabeth Winstead

45) Everyone has inside of her a piece of good news. The good news is that you don’t know how great you can be, how much you can love, what you can accomplish, and what your potential is. – Anne Frank

46) I am a strong woman with or without this other person, with or without this job, and with or without these tight pants. - Queen Latifah

47) The woman who follows the crowd will usually go no further than the crowd. The woman who walks alone is likely to find herself in places no one has ever been before. – Albert Einstein

Powerful Women Quotes

48) I know my worth. I embrace my power. I say if I'm beautiful. I say if I'm strong. You will not determine my story. I will. - Amy Poehler

49) A woman is the full circle. Within her is the power to create, nurture and transform.” – Diane Mariechild

50) When I dare to be powerful—to use my strength in the service of my vision—then it becomes less and less important whether I am afraid. - Audre Laudre

51) Women have to harness their power—it’s absolutely true. It’s just learning not to take the first no. And if you can’t go straight ahead, you go around the corner. - Cher

52) Champions keep playing until they get it right. - Billie Jean King

53) Women have to work much harder to make it in this world. It really pisses me off that women don’t get the same opportunities as men do, or money for that matter. Because lets face it, money gives men the power to run the show. It gives men the power to define our values and to define what’s sexy and what’s feminine and that’s bullshit. At the end of the day, it’s not about equal rights, it’s about how we think. We have to reshape our own perception of how we view ourselves

54) You must do the things you think you cannot do. - Eleanor Roosevelt

55) I just love bossy women. I could be around them all day. To me, bossy is not a pejorative term at all. It means somebody’s passionate and engaged and ambitious and doesn’t mind learning.” – Amy Poehler

56) If you want something said, ask a man; if you want something done, ask a woman. – Margaret Thatcher

57) Women are leaders everywhere you look—from the CEO who runs a Fortune 500 company to the housewife who raises her children and heads her household. Our country was built by strong women, and we will continue to break down walls and defy stereotypes.” – Nancy Pelosi

Quotes about Being a Strong Woman and Moving on

58) Take criticism seriously, but not personally. If there is truth or merit in the criticism, try to learn from it. Otherwise, let it roll right off you.” – Hillary Clinton

59) I am a strong woman. I don’t sit around feeling sorry for myself, nor let people mistreat me. I don’t respond to people who dictate to me or try to bring me down. If I fall I will rise up even stronger because I am survivor and not a victim. I am in control of my life and there is nothing I can’t achieve. - Anonymous

60) Strong women aren’t simply born. We are forged through the challenges of life. With each challenge we grow mentally and emotionally. We move forward with our head held high and a strength that can not be denied. A woman who’s been through the storm and survived. We are warriors. - Anonymous

61) At 70 years old if I could give my younger self one piece of advice, it would be to use the words ‘fuck off’ much more frequently. – Helen Mirren

62) Figure out who are you separate from your family, and the man or woman you’re in a relationship with. Find who you are in this world and what you need to feel good alone. I think that’s the most important thing in life. Find a sense of self. With that, you can do anything else. – Angelina Jolie

Post a Comment

0 Comments